-always post the rules
-answer the questions the person who tagged you wrote and write 11 new ones
-tag 11 people and have them answer your questions
-let them know they’ve been tagged
I was tagged by this lovely person (Check out their blog. :) ), so how could I not participate? Also, my followers know nearly nothing about me, so this’ll be fun.
Another small note. I am breaking the rules. I’m totally tagging less that 11 people.
1. Last book you read?
Beautiful Music For Ugly Children by Kristin Cronn-Mills
I recommend it.
2. Last movie you watched?
Saving Mr. Banks
3. Favorite tv show?
Right now it’s That 70s Show. But it varies alot. I think one I will love till the end of time is Avatar the Last Airbender.
4. Ideal weather?
That perfect fall or spring weather where the air is crisp and smells all fresh and stuff, and the sun is out, so you can get warm in the midday, but your nose and fingers get cold in the evening, and you still have to wear jeans and a light jacket all day. And in the spring it’s all damp, but in the fall it’s all dry, but not in a gross way. And there’s a little breeze.
5. Chocolate or vanilla?
6. Night or day?
Night. …But I do love the day. Both?
7. Socks or no socks?
8. Introvert or extrovert?
I am an introvert, but very close to being an extrovert.
9. Right handed or left handed?
10. In a relationship?
11. Who’s your best friend?
I have multiple best friends. K, V, A, M, My sister. :) Also myself. I’m a pretty good friend to myself.
NOW FOR MY QUESTIONS, ANSWER THESE, MY FRIENDS:
1. How late did you sleep yesterday?
2. What’s your happiest birthday memory?
3. Ideal weather?
4. Last song you listened to?
5. What song stays with you the most?
6. What was the last thing you spent money on?
7. What was the last thing you drew or wrote with your hands?
8. Do you snuggle anything when you sleep?
9. Favorite piece of jewelry?
10. if you could live in any country what country would you live in?
11. If you could take a 3 week vacation to anywhere, with anyone, where would you go? (Who would you take?)